Anyone Want an iPad?
ecycler is a new way to recycle! In an effort to spread the word about ecycler, we are sponsoring a giveaway. Simply register on ecycler.com as either a collector or a discarder. That’s it! You’re then entered to win…
So, what’s the difference between a collector and a discarder?
- Collectors – Collectors are those who pick recyclables up from a business or house and then sell them to their local recyclable buyer.
- Discarders – The discarders are those who give away recyclables.
We will randomly select a winner from all the registered ecycler users. Why all the fuss? The winner will receive a brand-new Apple iPad.
Up for grabs is an Apple iPad that retails for $499 on apple.com
How to Enter:
Simply register on ecycler.com as a real user–if we can’t verify it, then it’s not a valid registration. Six bonus entries are available by doing one or more of the following:
- Enter a comment on our blog
- Follow @ecycler
- Tweet about it (must include http://bit.ly/9QnPE7 & #recycle)
- ‘Like’ ecycler on Facebook
- Blog about ecycler
- add the ecycler WordPress widget to your blog
How it Works:
On, or about, December 1, 2010, we will randomly select one winner from all the registered users on ecycler.com. We’ll include everyone’s bonus entries in addition to the registration as additional opportunities to win (up to seven entries per household).
Available in the US only (and you must be 18 or older), this giveaway will end at 11:59 Central Time on November 30, 2010 – See the official Rules here.
Thanks to everyone who entered our giveaway. It has officially ended and the winner has been selected using random.org–once verified, the announcement will be made.
Thanks again to everyone who entered our giveaway. We have officially announced the winner: ecycler iPad Giveaway Winner Announced!